英语应用文常用表达

英语应用文常用表达

hackmd-github-sync-badge

tags: English

0 开头结尾表达

结尾期待回信。
Looking forward to hearing from you.

结尾表达感谢。
A million thanks to you.

开头表示很开心接到你的信件。
I am so pleased to receive your letter. I am even happier to ...

开头表示感叹时间飞快,上次见面已经几年前。
How time flies! It has been almost a year since your last visit.

结尾表示期待见面。
Looking forward to meeting you.

开头表达建议。
I'm writing to express my ...

结尾重申建议。
You will definitely be happy here.

申请信结尾谦辞:希望可以考虑我的申请并在你方便的时候给我一次面试的机会。
I would appreciate it if you take my application into consideration and offer me an opportunity of a personal interview at your convenience.

建议信结尾谦辞:感谢阅读。如果能考虑我的建议我将十分感谢。
Thank you for reading this letter. I would appreciate it if you could take my suggestions into consideration.

建议信结尾呼吁:让我们放下手机,看看身边都在发生什么吧!
Let's put down our cellphones and focus on what is happending around us!

求助信结尾祝福:希望你能和你的朋友良好相处。
Hope you'll get along well with your friends.

道歉信开头道歉:非常抱歉不能和你一起去成都。
I am indeed very sorry that I can't go to Chengdu with you next weekend, which I have promised.I fell sorry for it and want you to know what happened.

道歉信结尾道歉:希望你能接受我的道歉。
I sincerely hope you can accept my apology.

道歉信结尾道歉:我为我造成的一切不便再次道歉。
Once again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

求助信开头安慰:很遗憾听说你和你的朋友相处中感到担忧,并难以交到朋友。
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling worried for failing to make friends.

打招呼:最近咋样?
How is everything going?

1 个人情况

这封信的目的是申请shop assistant的职位.
I'm writing to respond to your advertisement for a position as a shop assistant.

我的兴趣和能力使我能够胜任这份工作。
My interest and what I have studied contribute to my qualification for this job.

我的英语很流利,和外国人交流没有问题。
I am fluent in English and have no difficulty in communicating with foreigners.

我很开朗,可以和他人建立好关系。
I am outgoing and can get along well with others.

2 家庭、朋友与周围的人

你应该知道,我已经准备好参加明天在人民公园的植树活动了,但是发生了一件紧急的事情,我不得不先处理它。
You know, I had planned to participated in the tree planting activity in the People's Park tomorrow, but an urgent thing happened, so I have to deal with it.

参与者需要在七点于校门集合,然后骑车出发去公园。
The participants are asked to get together at the school gate at 7'o clock, and set off by bike for the park.

顺便一提,预报说明天会下雨,所以千万记得带伞。
By the way, it is forecasted that it will probably rain tomorrow, so do remember to take your raincoat along with you.

3 周围的环境

这是一个美好、安宁又干净的地方,其中有很多公共场所可供游玩。
It is a wonderful, peaceful and clean area with a lot of open spaces to play in.

这里的房子非常漂亮,我相信它们合你父母的口味。
The houses are so beautiful and I hold the belief that your parents will find the house to their taste.

4 日常活动

我们中国人非常喜欢和家人聚在一起,尤其是在重要的日子里,比如节日和生日。
We Chinese like to get together with our family very much, especially on important days such as festivals and birthdays.

大多数时候,我们带礼物给老人和小孩。
Most of the time, we bring gifts to the elders and the kids.

美食是团聚的必需环节,它常常由家庭成员一起准备。
Delicious food is a necessary part of the gathering, which is usually prepared by family members together.

不仅因为食物好吃,而且因为一起花时间制作食物并一起享用很快乐。
Not only is the food tasty but also the time we spend making and enjoying it together is pleasant.

孩子们通常在大人聊天的时候一起玩,这是家庭快乐相聚的典型场景。
Children usually play around when adults are chatting, which is the typical scene of a happy family gathering.

希望有一天你能过来并亲自体验!
I hope one day you can come and experience it by yourself.

5 学校生活

众所周知,阅读对学生很重要。
As we all know, reading is of great importance to us students.

阅读不仅使我们放松,还拓展了我们的视野。
Reading not only make us relaxed but also broadens our horizens.

借书的流程需要简化。
The process of borrowing books should be simplified.

旧桌椅需要换成新的。
The tables and chairs should be replaced with new ones.

6 兴趣与爱好

最近我发现很多人花太多时间在聊天、打游戏上,这对我们的学习有负面影响。
Recently I have found many of us spend too much time sending messages or playing games on cellphones, which has negative effects on our studies.

更可怕的是,我们很少有时间和别人沟通。我们也没时间运动。
Worse still, we have little time to communicate with others. Nor do we have time for physical exercise.

是时候去做些什么改变这个现象了。
It is high time that we did something to improve the situation.

首先,我们需要减少玩手机的时间。
To begin with, we should limit the time we spend in playing with cellphones.

另外,和朋友聊天也是解决这个问题的好办法。
Besides, communicating with our friends is also a good way to help us get rid of the bad habit.

7 个人感情

(表弟在澳大利亚读书一年,这周六要回来,我要去接他。用一句话表达。)
Just now, my cousin, who went to Australia for his further study last year, informed me that he would return this Saturday morning and asked my to pick him up at the airport with his his family.

如果能另约时间一起去成都,我将感激不尽。
I would appreciate it if you could allow me to make another date to show you around Chengdu.

8 人际关系

首先,善良、友善、礼貌地对待别人,多帮助别人,这样总会得到回报。
First, be kind, friendly and polite to others and always ready to help others, through which you'll get well paid.

其次,尝试多和别人沟通,这样你们的关系会更加密切,很多误解也可以避免。
Second, try to communicate with others more, for it helps strengthen your ties with friends and lots of misunderstandings can be avoided.

第三,在体育、游戏、旅行或聚会上表现得更加积极。这样你就有机会和别人交流。
Third, take an active part in activities such as sports, games, travels, etc. This way, you'll get more chances to communicate with others.

同时,对朋友保持忠诚也十分重要。
Besides, it is also very important that friends should be faithful to each other.

9 计划与愿望

我在13号到15号会住在伦敦。
It is scheduled that we will stay in London from 13th to 15th.

我想知道我们能不能在7月14号前到willington hotel,我们将住在那里。
I am wondering if we could make it on the afternoon of July 14th at the Willington Hotel, where we will be staying.

方便的话请通知我。
Please let me know if it is convenient for you.

10 节假日活动

它预计从早上九点持续到下午五点。
It's expected to last from 9:00am to 5:00 pm.

当地政府会举办各种活动,例如风俗文化表演、美食试吃和观光。
The local government will host various activities such as folk culture performances, tasty food tasting and sightseeing.

欢迎来我的家乡。
You are welcomed to my hometown.

这些活动会让你对中国文化有更好的了解。
These activities will help you get a better understanding of Chinese culture.